Monday, April 30, 2007

Assessment Task #1

The blog I have set up realates not to my a I use a alias but mainly around the two things that interest me most music and film. I have put some infomation about some of my favourite bands and how they got started. I put links to film clips of the bands so people can have a taste of the bands they read about. I use many pictures to give the blog a pleasing asthetic quality instead of looking like a text book.

Flickr- my flikr contains some pictures I took with my girlfriend on valintine's day and contains other photos of animals and some drawings by my favourite comic book artist

Delicious- the webs sites I have choosen for my delicious account I find interesting and use on a regular basis, not being a heavy use of the internet in todays world I assume the popularity of these sites would increase with the younger heavy web users

The blog is fun and a useful tool however I found it hard to jump on the delicious and flickr band wagon. Yours truly Marsellous

No comments: